The Kirstie Allsopp Cardigan
“Brora cashmere is made at one of the oldest mills in Scotland which is close to my heart so the idea of designing a completely personalised cashmere was a real treat. I wanted the cardigan to have a hand knitted feel combining my love of colour and spongeware pottery. Clever Brora have made it work and this is a cardigan I will treasure.
Kirstie has designed a spongeware inspired, patterned cardigan. Complete with buttons all the way to the top and a classic style colour, this knit is both pretty and smart.
10% of the sale of Kirstie’s cardigan will go to Home Start.
- made in Britain
- three-ply Scottish Cashmere
- long line (average length 67cm)
- shirt collared neck with coloured ribbing
- mock horn buttons concealed by ribbed placket
- long sleeve with solid colour ribbed cuff
- 100% cashmere
- hand wash
- model's height 5ft 9 & wearing a size 10
UK Courier Delivery - Costs £4.95
Orders are delivered within 2 days from dispatch and require a signature. Packages can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk.
* Deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days from dispatch. Deliveries to the Channel Islands may be made by Royal Mail.
Most of our deliveries are made using DPD who will notify you by email or SMS on the day of delivery (if you have given us a mobile number), the 1 hour delivery slot they will arrive with you. You can also change the day of delivery if this is not convenient for you.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.